- We provide EDI advisory support to leaders responsible for managing inclusion
- We offer education and training support on a range of topics, including gender-based equity (GBE+) and sexual harassment, in a supportive and engaging environment
- We support leaders to develop EDI curriculum materials such as training programs, online courses, blended courses, webinars and more!
- We provide support to leaders responsible for EDI.
- We work with leaders to develop EDI strategic plans aimed at driving inclusion and belonging in the workplace.
- We support leaders with existing EDI initiatives and will help them develop strategies to initiative and implement new projects.
- We specialize in workplace investigations that involve race and race-related grounds.
- We use an anti-oppression and anti-racist lens to fact-finding exercises that places race “on the table”.
- We work with teams who have become “stuck” after a human rights complain is filed and provide tools and strategies to ensure increased productivity.
- We work with leaders to effectively address issues of race and racism in the workplace.